Kingston & Richmond's Safeguarding Children Partners are keen to ensure public awareness of what may be a cause for concern for children and young people and how to share these and best support them, particularly with reduced contact with many of the services they would usually be in touch with, for example schools. From May-August 2020 we ran a communications campaign to help share these messages and again with your support, we'd like help in promoting these during this further period of national lockdown from January 2021 onwards.
To sign up for weekly social media toolkit contact us.
For printable versions of the campaign posters click here.
Watch our campaign videos: Child Safeguarding is Everyone's Responsibility, and We Need Your Help to Spot the Signs of Abuse and Neglect
You can also read partners past blogs on the following safeguarding topics:
- Keeping children and young people safe online
- Supporting young people through COVID-19
- Seeking medical attention for children who are unwell
- Childline offers support to ensure our children remain safe and well
- Child Safety Week
- Drowning Prevention Week
- Missing children
- Young people and substance misuse
- Learn how to recognise neglect to keep our children safe