Contact KRSCP

If you are concerned about a child or an adult, view worried about a child or adult for further information on how to share your concerns. 

If you would like to contact us you can do so by:

Or write to us at: 
Kingston and Richmond Safeguarding Children Partnership 
c/o London Borough of Richmond upon Thames 
44 York Street (Ground Floor) 
TW1 3BZ 
For training related enquiries, email