Our Quality and Innovation Subgroup leads on a cycle of learning referred to as deep dives, exploration of themes and priority areas over a set period including multiagency audit work, learning events including conference and workshop sessions, and independent scrutiny.
Past deep dives have been held in relation to neglect, missing children, domestic abuse, and parental mental ill health.
Parental mental ill health:
- Parental mental ill health audit presentation
- Perinatal mental health presentation
- Richmond Carers Centre presentation, Tom Humphreys
- Domestic abuse, children and trauma, David Shemmings
- Recording and sharing information about domestic violence/abuse in the health service, Dr Sandi Dheensa
- The impact of parental domestic abuse on children, Rachel Williams
Visit our Independent scrutiny page for further information.